CHIJMES was initially known as the Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus (CHIJ), a chief young ladies' school set up in 1854 by a request of French Catholic nuns. The house of prayer, now a multi-reason lobby, is known as CHIJMES Hall is an immaculate setting for weddings. The Chapel was journal as a national landmark on 26 October 1990. The glass boards portray scenes from the Bible and in addition the 12 missionaries. Underneath a cross-vaulted roof, the floor of the church is laid with multi-shaded terrazzo tiles. The house of prayer likewise includes glorious crystal fixtures, incorporated AV gear with advanced AV framework, divider mounted plasma TV, Wi-Fi System with regular bay window is flawless to serenely oblige up to 300 visitors for a sit-down meal. Lunch (from) - $SGD 1410.
Pick up Location :30 Victoria Street #01-28 (Chijmes Hall) CHIJMES Singapore 187996